My recommendation for best iPhone case is the Spigen "Slim Armor" case. This is the case that I now use on my iPhone 6.
- Feels very durable
- Has a lightweight design
- Has enough friction to not constantly fall out of your pocket
- Easily access the headphone port
- Allows phone to be connected to a good variety of third party devices
- Allows free access to the Tough ID for quick access to phone
- Case is not an ultra durable case (maximum protection)
- Case does not come with a belt clip or holster for specific activities
- Case does not provide superior protection for the screen
I have dropped the phone inadvertently while using it and the case provided a great buffer from a waist height drop. The case protects the corners and will protect the phone against a face first fall. The one downside in the protection area is that it will not protect the phone against a piecing fall. For example if the phone would fall onto a sharp rock it may crack the glass.
Overall, I believe you will be surprised by how seamless this case will protect the phone while not interfering with your use.
If your interested in what they look like check them out here:
iPhone 6/6S: http://amzn.to/2a8sTZr
iPhone 6 plus / 6S plus: http://amzn.to/2a8tsmb