Thursday, June 28, 2007

Dear Santa (Jobs) where's my HiBRID device?

Dear Santa (Jobs) where's my HiBRID device?

I would love to purchase the new iPhone for many of it's features, but find the burden of a 2 year AT&T contract overwhelming (and frankly crazy) I currently have Verizon and they have EVDO. So with all the hype surrounding the launch of the new iPhone I thought I would take this moment to write my Dear Santa letter for the year.



Dear Santa (Jobs).
For Christmas (or sooner) I would like a hybrid device that can:
- Sync with iTunes
- Play's music and videos
- Has WiFi connectivity
- A mini version of OSX
- A great version of iCal that actually syncs with my macs
- A device that allows third party software development

You can give the coal and 2 year phone subscription to someone who needs it more than I do.

The Dude.

PS. What's up with the flux in the RDF (Reality Distortion Field) at the WWDC?

The Dude Abides.

No comments: